The number or type of provincial berths in these specific categories has been amended:
- Men’s & Women’s
- Teams will be given two chances to win a provincial berth through provincial qualifying events. If a team is unsuccessful at one qualifying event, they may enter the final qualifying event. When entering a second provincial qualifying event in the same category, teams will pay another entry fee minus the competitor fees.
- Mixed Doubles – Reduced the provincial field from 24 teams to 16 teams.
- Removed the defending champion berth and replaced pre-qualifying berths with two (2) CMDR berths.
- Increased the number of Excel Points Race berths from two (2) to four (4).
- Reduced the number of provincial qualifier berths to ten (10)
- To be eligible for pre-qualifying berths, event requirement changed from two (2) to one (1). Teams must compete together to be eligible for berth.
- Mixed, Seniors, and Masters – open entry provincial championship (no provincial qualifiers or pre-qualifying teams).
Register for sanctioned events here