The Crestwood Curling Centre in Edmonton, Alberta is seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Ice Technician. The Crestwood Curling Centre has a strong membership of approximately 1000 curlers, and 27 draws a week on six sheets of ice.
The successful candidate will report to the Head Ice Technician and perform an assortment of ice maintenance duties to include but not limited to.
• Ice installation
• Complete draw changes
• Daily maintenance (scraping, pebbling, cleaning)
• Monthly maintenance (resurfacing)
• Training of part time ice staff
• Dealing with curlers concerns
• Maintain facility cleanliness
• Removal of ice, and proper storage of rocks.
• Facility repairs as needed
• Keep simple records
This full time seasonal position commencing September – April annually, offers a competitive wage depending on experience.
Level 1 Ice Tech is preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
Please submit your resume with cover letter stating salary expectations, in confidence to the attention of Darcy.
14317 – 96 Avenue, Edmonton, AB. T5N 0C5
E-mail: [email protected]
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.