Job Title: Head Official
Job Type: Contract, part-time
Reports to: Executive Director
- To build leadership capacity and officiating excellence in our sport by training and educating officials.
- To ensure all aspects of Curling Alberta officiating training and professional development opportunities are executed with excellence.
- To ensure that Curling Alberta produces enough officials to support its competitive structure, and to ensure that succession plans are in place for higher level and key positions. To ensure that Curling Alberta’s competitions policies reflect the broader rules of the sport and the perspective of the officials.
- Exemplify the highest level of professionalism and help to build a culture of trust.
- Minimum Curling Canada Level III Official
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all Curling Alberta competitions, rules, and policies.
- Must be current with all Curling Canada rules.