Curling Canada is searching for a Member Services Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Manager of Member Services and to contribute to the effective planning of education, programs, and strategies that support Member Associations in the pursuit of increasing delivery capacity, promoting the sport of curling, and strengthening participation at the community level. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with excellent communication and customer service skills, is inspired by Curling Canada’s mission, and is passionate about member experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Providing administrative support to Curling Canada’s Member Services Manager, project leaders, and associated committees.
- Contributing to the effective planning of education, programs, and strategies that increase delivery capacity, promote the sport of curling, and strengthen participation at the community level.
- Maintaining and updating a database of member information.
- Collecting data, conducting research, and generating reports on key performance indicators, industry trends, and member feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and implementing effective solutions.
- Maintaining a digital knowledge base of community sport organization best practices.
- Responding promptly to Member Association inquiries and resolving Member Association concerns (escalating issued when necessary).
- Maintaining and providing current information about member services and benefits.
- Maintaining and updating content for Member Services websites, social media, knowledge centres, and e-learning platforms.
- Coordinating logistics for in-person educational events.
- Administering award and recognition programs.
Read the complete job posting here.