Now taking resumes for the position of Operations Manager. The Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Ottewell Curling Association of Edmonton/Club. This is a year round position. The Manager will work under the guidance of a volunteers BOD representative.
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Ensure that high levels of service are provided to all curlers & clientele.
– Overlook & maintain House & Rental Leagues.
– Grow and maintain weekend activity.
– Ability to do draws for various leagues and Bonspiels.
– Assist Rental Leagues where required.
– Maintain day-to-day operations of the Ottewell Curling Association.
– Must be familiar with Accounting program, Microsoft excel, Microsoft word, Office 360.
– Sales experience an asset.
– Knowledge of the game of curling a must.
– Team orientated.
– Ability to multi task is a major asset as this is Curling and Golf related position.
Please include salary expectations – those who do not submit will not be contacted.
Only those considered will be contacted for an interview.