Curling Alberta prides itself on being a resource to all levels of curling in Alberta. This page will be updated with information that we feel may be relevant to clubs, including current public health concerns associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19). This page will also contain important return to curling information.
Affiliated Club Facebook Group
We understand the importance of collaboration. To encourage clubs to ask questions, share ideas and let others know what works or hasn’t worked in the past, we have created a private Facebook group. Please CLICK HERE to visit and join the Facebook group.
Curling Alberta Webinars
- Legal and Insurance Implications (Recorded July 8, 2020)
- Relaunch Trials, Successes and Suggestions from the Golf Industry (Recorded July 22, 2020)
- Vaccination Passports for Curling (Recorded July 27, 2021)
- Restriction Exemption Program Legal Implications and Implementation Guide (Recorded September 17, 2021)
Return to Play
- Alberta Health Services – Information And Guidance From AHS.
- Guidance For Re-Opening (Alberta Biz Connect)
- Government of Canada – Risk-Informed Decision-Making Guidelines For Workplaces And Businesses During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Does Your Force Majeure Clause Cover the Coronavirus? (Meetings Professionals International)
- Coronavirus and Force Majeure Contract Clauses (The National Law Review)
- Alberta Nonprofits, COVID-19 and AGMS: Can we Hold a Virtual AGM? (IntegralOrg)
- IntegralOrg’s Alberta Occupational Health & Safety Toolkit
- Field Law: Mitigating Risk as Employees Return to Work Q&A
- Government of Canada – Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan, CEWS Online Calculator
- Government of Alberta – Updates On Actions Being Taken To Protect The Health of Albertans
- AGLC – Updates On Casino And Charitable Gambling
- Calgary Economic Development – Guidance & Resources Page
- Vitreo Group Inc. – Fundraising Resources
To share additional information or concerns contact Shannon Kleibrink at firstname.lastname@example.org