As a newly amalgamated organization, Curling Alberta is proud to share it's new Vision, Mission and Values with you, our stakeholders.
We exist to inspire the curlers of today and tomorrow.
- Fearless Leadership
- Trusted Professionals
- Part of a Community
- Excellence by Design
STRATEGIC PRIORITIES & GOALS
1. Financial Viability
- To become a financially sustainable and self-sufficient organization.
2. Club & Community Development
- To drive increased participation for all ages and abilities by building partnerships and providing or supporting relevant programs and services.
3. Marketing & Communication
- To establish and maintain appropriate methods for the timely and appropriate collection, distribution, and storage of information.
- To establish a strong and positive brand for Curling Alberta.
- To build and communicate a clear and compelling value proposition for membership & affiliation.
- To increase the popularity & perceived value of curling in the community.
4. Leadership Development
- To build leadership capacity in our sport by training and educating coaches, ice techs, officials, staff, and volunteers.
- To establish systems, policies, and Board procedures to effectively set the strategic direction of the organization, monitors the achievement of results, and to ensure consistency with values, needs, and aspirations of the collective membership.
6. Competitive Structure
- To build a robust and accessible calendar of sanctioned events that will provide relevant competitive opportunities for players of all abilities and ages.
- To build a system that produces and retains National Champions, National Training Centre athletes, and World and Olympic Champions.