Curling Alberta is looking for 25 people to join the volunteer team for the Curling Alberta’s annual Casino being held at the Casino Yellowhead in Edmonton, 12464-153 St. on March 26 and 27th. We need people to fill the General Manager/Banker, Cashier/Chip Runner, Count Room Supervisor and Count Room volunteer roles. If you can help us with a shift it would be greatly appreciated. Cashier/Chip runner morning shifts are from 9:30 am – 7:00 pm and evening shifts are from 6:45 pm -3:45 am. Please see below for more information and the link to register. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
The volunteer involvement will also be different this year. Please read below for all the details on what to expect as a volunteer for the Curling Alberta’s Casino.
- Volunteer safety is our highest priority; COVID-19 guidance and protocols are to be followed.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided. (Masks, and Hand Sanitizer)
- Volunteers will be subject to a wellness questionnaire and temperature check before each shift.
- Free parking stalls are available on site.
- No reserved area for volunteers.
- We encourage volunteers to adhere to provincial health guidelines, be diligent, and keep social distanced while volunteering