Job Title: Education Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent – 0.5 to 0.8 FTE
- To build leadership capacity and technical expertise in our sport by coordinating and/or providing training and education opportunities for coaches, ice techs, officials, staff, and volunteers.
- To ensure all aspects of Curling Alberta courses, training, certification, and professional development opportunities are executed with excellence.
- To act as a liaison to assist communication and cooperation between Curling Alberta and its partners, leaders, and member clubs
- Courses and Clinics
- Rankings & Database Management
- Excel Program & Multisport Games Support
- Alberta Rocks Camps
- Coach Screening & the Respect in Sport Program
- Administration & General Duties
Click here for the full job posting.