Feb 19: B-10040261, Laura L, WINNER’S SHARE $9,475 (TOTAL JACKPOT $18,950) Claimed
Feb 20: B-10046245, Mark S, WINNER’S SHARE $10,300 (TOTAL JACKPOT $20,600) Claimed
Feb 21: B-10042487, Crystal St. A, WINNER’S SHARE $10,480 (TOTAL JACKPOT $20,960), Claimed
Feb 22: B-10027069, Glen S, WINNER’S SHARE $6,950 (TOTAL JACKPOT $13,900), CLAIMED
Feb 23: B-10019321, DOUG H, WINNER’S SHARE $7,160 (TOTAL JACKPOT $14,320) CLAIMED
Feb 24: B-10013783, Dorothy M, WINNER’S SHARE $7,600 (TOTAL JACKPOT $15,200) CLAIMED
Feb 25: A-10036361, JOANNE N, WINNER’S SHARE $8,120 (TOTAL JACKPOT $16,240) CLAIMED
Feb 26: B-10025655, TinA G, WINNER’S SHARE $9,920 (TOTAL JACKPOT $19,840) CLAIMED
Feb 27: A-10100489, WINNER’S SHARE $20,950 (TOTAL JACKPOT $41,900)
Curling Alberta is excited to hold a daily online 50/50 raffle, presented by Boston Pizza, each day of the Curling Canada Curling’s Capital event series. The event series will showcase six world-class events in Calgary, starting with the Scotties Tournament of Hearts on February 19th. Tickets sales will open at 9:00 AM MST on all event days and will close at 10:00 PM MST on the same day.
By supporting the raffle, ticket buyers will not only have a chance to win big, but they will also be supporting grassroots initiatives and community curling across Alberta.
Buying an online 50/50 ticket is similar to most online purchases, click on ‘Play Now’ to get started.
Fans can select from the following three ticket pack options:
- Regular: Ten dollars ($10.00) for one (1) ticket
- Discount 1: Twenty dollars ($20.00) for sixty (60) tickets
- Discount 2: Fifty dollars ($50.00) for two hundred (200) tickets
- the 2021 Scotties Tournament of Hearts (February 19–28)
- the 2021 Tim Hortons Brier, presented by AGI (March 5–14)
- the 2021 Home Hardware Canadian Mixed Doubles Championship, presented by Nature’s Bounty (March 18-25)
- the 2021 BKT Tires/OK Tire World Men’s Curling Championship, presented by New Holland (April 3-11)
- the Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling Humpty’s Champions Cup (TBA)
- the Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling Princess Auto Players’ Championship (TBA)
Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older and located within Alberta’s provincial borders at the time of purchase. All ticket sales are final and ticket buyers will receive a receipt via email after purchasing that will list all numbers associated with the purchased tickets.
If purchasers have not received their tickets by 9:00 AM MST the following day, they are instructed to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 12:00 PM MST. Any resend requests received after 12:00 PM MST will not be processed. Tickets will be resent to purchasers between 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM MST the day following the event. Purchasers must e-mail from the original e-mail address they used for the ticket purchase, which must be entered correctly. Purchasers will not receive a response until after 9:00 AM MST the following day.
SHARE The love challenge
To participate in the Share the Love Challenge:
- Shout out to someone that has made a significant impression on you or anyone who simply deserves some love and include the challenge graphic (click here) in your post.
- Challenge them to purchase tickets for Curling Alberta’s 50/50 Raffle, presented by Boston Pizza.
- Include #ShareTheLove in your post for a chance to win a $150 Boston Pizza gift card.
- If you receive a shoutout, keep the momentum going and pass it along!
WINNING TICKET INFO
The holder of the winning ticket will have 48 hours from the time of the announcement of the winning ticket to present the winning ticket to the 50/50 licensee.
The holder of the winning ticket may claim their prize by contacting the 50/50 office at email@example.com and forwarding their purchase email and a copy of their government-issued photo identification and address. Each prize claimant must provide Curling Alberta with all information required by provincial gaming regulations to claim a prize.
The prize claimant will be required to sign a Winner’s Release form that must be completed and sent back to Curling Alberta no later than than five (5) business days after his/her receipt of the release. The winner’s name will be publicized on the list of prize winners located at curlingalberta.ca/5050 as well as on corresponding social media channels and marketing materials. The prize will be distributed within 30 days of the winner delivering the winning raffle ticket, executed release, and all other required documents to Curling Alberta.
All prizes not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date- 48 hours from the time of the announcement of the winning ticket number, will be added to one or more future prize pools at the discretion of the 50/50 Licensee, with AGLC approval. This means that any unclaimed Prizes will be redistributed by adding the amount to a future Raffle of a designated 50/50 Licensed Event.
Questions or concerns regarding the 50/50 program should be addressed to Curling Alberta at firstname.lastname@example.org.