In the eighth edition of the Curling Alberta Newsletter – It’s Our House is:
- Curling Alberta Award Nominations are Open!
- Message from the Executive Director
- Covid-19 Resources
- Business of Curling: Curling Alberta Partners with Curl BC for Virtual Club Development Webinar Series
- Curling Alberta’s Youth Advisory Panel
- Curling Alberta 50/50 Raffle Building Momentum
- The Curling Bubble in the Eyes of a Chief Umpire
- Courses & Online Learning
- Classifieds & Bonspiel Listings
- Competition Schedule Update
- Female Curlers Come Together at the 2021 Women in Curling Summit
- 2021-22 Curling Alberta Age & Eligibility Requirements
- Alberta Rocks Update
- Thank you to our Sponsors
Click here to view the newsletter.
Visit www.curlingalberta.ca to sign up to receive It’s Our House straight to your inbox.