July 10th at 10:00AM
ONLINE - Web Conference
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the ACF – Alberta Curling Federation (operating as ‘Curling Alberta’) will host its Annual General Meeting on July 10, 2021 via remote meeting
To Join the Meeting from Your Computer, Tablet or Smartphone
To join the meeting either click the link to connect from your computer, tablet, or
smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/CurlingAlberta OR dial in using your phone:
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373.
Access Code: 111-169-661
- Roll Call and Review of Voting Procedures and Eligible Votes
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Minutes from the 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Report from the President & Executive Director
- Financial Review
a) Appointment of Auditors for 2022 Fiscal Year
- Report from Governance Chair
a) Association bylaw amendments
- Election of Board of Directors
NOMINATION OF DIRECTORS
Nominations for positions shall be submitted in writing at least sixty (60) days in advance of the meeting at which the vote is to be held. Therefore, the deadline for nominations is May 11, 2021 as previously communicated. Nominations which have already been received, along with bios of those running for election and voting procedures will be available to you in the near future.
OTHER MATERIALS AND INFORMATION
- A copy of the 2020 AGM minutes, current bylaws, 2020 audited and Board approved financial statements, and a slate of nominees will be available on curlingalberta.ca prior to the AGM.
- As originally provided in our notice of March 9th, 2021, and by way of Special Resolution, the Curling Alberta Board of Directors is proposing certain amendments to its existing bylaws. Included in this package is a copy of the changes being proposed along with a copy of the Special Resolution to be voted on at the upcoming Annual General Meeting.
- You can find the RSVP and proxy forms attached, or you can complete them online: https://curlingalberta.ca/2021-annual-general-meeting/. Please RSVP or submit your proxy to Curling Alberta by 10:00 am on Friday, July 9th, 2021.
Any questions can be directed to Jill Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org.