We are seeking a summer term Program Coordinator to join our team. This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs program and candidates must be between 15 and 30 years of age.
To assist with the development and implementation of a program to introduce the sport of curling to youth ages 9-15 in over 40 curling centers across Alberta.
- Event Planning
- Program Development
- Communication and Marketing
- Administration & General Duties
- Database Management, Planning, and Reporting
Hours and Nature of Work
- This is a full-time summer position from May 3rd to September 3rd, with a possibility of an extension. Generally, the hours of work will be 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday but there is some flexibility in the work schedule.
- This position will be based in Curling Alberta’s south office, located in Calgary at 720, 3rd Street NW. Following health regulations
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Curling Alberta’s Director of Community Curling Center Development, Shannon Kleibrink, at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25, 2021.